Tuesday, July 8, 2014

First Post! (Fanfare...?)

Hello! This is a blog where I will be going over projects I am working on / have completed. I want to get better at documenting the projects I am working on so that I (and others) can use the documentation when similar issues are encountered later. I also want to use this blog to keep track of non-project things I do so that I am better able to track what I accomplish and improve my productivity. I don't know how well I will be able to keep this blog going in the fall, but I will try. So, off on an adventure! (Oh, there will probably be lots of xkcd links as well, and the views expressed in the xkcd comics linked to from this blog do not necessarily express the views of the person mindlessly hitting small buttons on a black box to change the pattern of lights on a screen attached to the black box).

No comments:

Post a Comment